Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Will Says The Darndest Things, Part II

I'm STILL full from all the food for Veteran's Day, but it was all worth it! I had the distinguished honor of chauffeuring these four fools Veterans around, including Carrie from Team O'Connor, and we had a BLAST. We hit Chili's, La Parilla, and Beef O'Brady's, and I'm pretty sure we made the most of the day. Did I mention I'm still full?



Although, the highlight of the day had nothing to do with the holiday. Will tried to play a prank on me, and he almost succeeded. Mind you, his goal was to have the cops at our house questioning me, but you will have to read through and I'll explain that at the end. Enjoy the second edition of 'Will Says The Darndest Things'!

Will: I can't talk to you when you're like this...
Me: When I'm right, you mean?
Will: Well, duh.

Will: I don't like her hair.
Me: It's Ombre
Will: I don't know what the eff that is, but if it doesn't come with salsa & nachos I don't want it.

Will: Go get me meatloaf, woman! Publix is still open.
Me: Really? You are going to be demanding when I spent all damn day working on your damn dinner and taking care of your damn dog?
Will: All I'm hearing is that you are being MY damn good housewife.
The next night we had meatloaf.

And for the pièce de résistance, I asked Will to deliver some Christmas decorations I sold to a fellow military spouse, and this is what transpired...


SMH...Only my husband- my wonderful, ridiculous, veteran.  I hope he always keeps me laughing like this, but I'd prefer if the pranks didn't lead to possible police investigations.


18 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness that note he left!! That's hilarious. Husbands...you just have to laugh at them sometimes, they're too funny!

Helene in Between said...

haha oh my god! I would have been (slightly) mad at michael if he did that. and when a man wants meatloaf...!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, this is to comical yet I would probably strangle my hubbs at the same time lol. I bet you'll be stuffed though the day with all the goods yall enjoyed!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Love it. You two have the best relationship!

P!nky said...

I died when I saw that picture on facebook. He is too funny and y'all are just way too cute!

Jenn said...

I thought that was pretty funny when I saw you post that on Facebook. That hubby of yours is a prankster for sure! Love it!
I love your posts about the things Will says--he's definitely a character :)
So glad you guys had a good day yesterday...I hope the food is digesting ok today! haha

A Life Without Mofongo said...

Oh gosh your husband is too funny. I'm glad you had fun yesterday.

Jen said...

Haha love it!

Mandie said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny! What a turd! Ha! Plus, I love the quote about "ombre". Tee hee!

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

haha love the salsa and nachos comment! Too funny!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Hilarious!!!

MFD is totally out of the loop on ombre too, and thinks I'm saying hombre. Love Will's salsa/nachos reply!

Jamie said...

Love the ombré one!

Anonymous said...

I believe your blog is the 1st Ive come across where the blogger is from P'cola. I was born and raised here. I lost my (late) husband (He retired from the Navy after 20 yrs) in 2008 and found my way back to P'cola after being gone for over 10 years.

Courtney B said...

SHUT UP!! I am literally dying from laughter! That note is too good! You two are my fave!!

Niken said...

you guys crack me up!

Kenzie Smith said...

You guys are too funny! That note though is hilarious.

Amanda said...

Bahaha I am dying. That is hilarious.

Team O'Connor said...

Best Veterans day ever. Thank you so much for planning such a fun day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...