Monday, August 18, 2014

Grown Ups Can Prank Too

I'm so excited that today is the big event, which means my owl project is over! Don't get me wrong, I loved painting and the helping with this event, but I need a break and to put my house back together without five foot owls taking up the sitting area, dining room, and garage. A special shout out to Will for putting up with it all!

I think I may blame the shenanigans from this weekend on temporary paint fume insanity. Without going into too many details or fully admitting to any particular activities, I have a few pictures that can speak for themselves...





Man, this makes me miss the ol' Homecoming days! Sometimes I wish my husband was less of a man child, but more often than not, I'm happy he keeps me young and gives me reason to partake in harmless pranking. In case you are wondering if TP'ing someone's house is still fun at this age...I can vouch that it is!

In closing, let me leave you with a sweet treat for the kid in all of us:


I whipped that up the other day and it tastes JUST like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie with only 250 filling-satisfying- healthy{ish} calories! Ah-MAZING, and yep, it takes me back to my Scouting days. I hated selling cookies, but I loooved eating them. Now I can have the shake anytime I want and don't have to wait for those little scout ninjas to stock up. That's what adulthood is all about...eating cookies and pranking people anytime we want.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

some pranks are still classics

P!nky said...

Oh pranks, I love em. Especially when they are done with love and not malice. Hmmm….who's house can I tp for their bday?!?!

That shake sounds YUM!!!

Have a wonderful week, love!

xoxo

Jen said...

That protein shake looks amazing!

Sam said...

I'm going to have to try that samoa recipe with my shakeology this week!!! YUM!!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

So good to stay young at heart!

Helene in Between said...

haha i love that you guys are still TPing houses. and that shake sounds awesome!

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

So Samoa has a cake and a protein shake? That is one popular Girl Scout cookie!! I didn't like selling them either when I was a kid.

Ashley said...

Ha my husband is a man child also!

Angie said...

I'm married to a man child too and I love it!!!!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Sometimes you have to give in to your inner child. That protein shake sounds really good, I love coconut.

Kelly said...

The goal is to never be too grown up for this kind of fun!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That shake looks amazing!!

Jean said...

Love this! Our prank is ding dong ditching homes of friends & families.

Amanda said...

Bahaha. I love that you call your husband a man-child.

Kenzie Smith said...

I love that you tp'd his house! That is hilarious :D Pranks never get old.

Anonymous said...

That sounds tasty, unfortunately, I don't like samoas. Thin mints all day!

Rach said...

True story... I've never actually TPed someone's house. How weird is that?! We were in China during my teen years and it's definitely not a "thing" there like it is here. I have had my house TPed, though. Some of the teens we mentor did it to us a couple of years ago. They claim it means we're popular and they love us. We laughed about it and then told them to clean it up. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...