Friday, January 17, 2014

If An Italian Accent Turns You On...

Okay, so I like really, really, REALLY want to tell you about the online Blogger Happy Hour I participated in last night, but that will have to wait until Monday. HeleneErin, and the girls were kick ass, and it's going to take the whole weekend to recap.

Luckily, I know that you ladies love when Will visits the blog, so he's here along with our new Italian friend, Jacobbo {yahko-bo}. In case I forgot to mention, Adair went to Italy once and forgot to come back. That might be Jacobbo's fault...But really?
Who wouldn't want to stay in Italy?


Long story short, we had a fabulous time on Wednesday with lots of laughs, but the best part wasn't until late in the night. You see,  Jacobbo turned out even more entertaining than just his Italian accent. Like when an Italian meets a Texan with prominent ears:


Ooooh, it kills me EVERY time. I just...I can't.

It's a good thing that I don't go for accents. I have a good ol' American boy, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. His sexiness, his humor, his intelligence...Le sigh...For those of you that aren't familiar, meet the boy behind the blog. He's kind of a big deal.

Mal Smiles

1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
I would have to go with a tie between Lone Survivor and World War Z. Although, Janna wouldn't know about World War War Z, I have to watch scary movies alone :)

Yes, World War Z is scary to me, and this is how I feel about scary movies:







For the record, I didn't like Lone Survivor either.

2. What is your all time favorite movie quote?
One of our favorite games at work is quoting movies, so picking one would be impossible. I'm going with a few favorites. 
"Bring me another Mai Tai!"
"He didn’t bump you. He didn’t nudge you. He rubbed you. And rubbin’ son, is racin’.” 

3. What is your favorite type of movie? (Action, scary, comedy, etc)
Obviously I love a good action movie, what guy doesn't? But these days I'm just happy to see a movie that has an original plot, I think the last one I really liked was Stranger Than Fiction.

4. What is your New Year's Resolution?
I can't say I have a New Year's resolution... I've never really been a fan of them. I'm just looking forward to spending the next month hanging out with the wifey and focusing more on our workouts. 

5. Finish the sentence: This year I will....
Prove all my buddies wrong and not wreck my helicopter the first time the Army lets me fly. Haha

Yes, let's not wreck while flying a helicopter EVER. Kapeesh?


It's almost this guy's birthday, so perhaps the Birthday shenanigans will start this weekend. I have a feeling there are going to be many Birthday shenanigans, and he's kind of awesome, so I'm happy to oblige. Anyone up for a hike this fine weekend?



9 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh gosh no lets not crash a helicopter!

Courtney B said...

You two kill me!! And I hate scary movies! Good thing Eric does as well (or he would be watching them by himself, fo sho.)
I am kind of jealous that you two love to workout together. Eric is definitely the type that prefers working out by himself. Lame.

Eva Marie Taylor said...

I don't know why I love to watch scary movies because I cover my face during all the potentially scary parts! And I love an accent of any kind, really! And, and, and...you and your mister are an adorable couple, I must say!
Eva

Jamie Hart said...

Safety ONLY in the 'copters!! And that is totally something that I would do to someone's ears!

Jen Mc said...

Mr., be safe! Great answers.
Janna, I hate scary movies too! WWZ would fall in my scary movie category!
Have a great weekend.

Helene said...

your face about scary movies is my exact reaction as well. World war z was scary!!
I had so much fun talking to you at the hangout!! we need to do it again?!

Jamie said...

No scary movies for me either!

Rach said...

Okay, who is that speaking at 0:44 in that video?! Is that Will? It sounds JUST LIKE my brother-in-law, Michael! Like, identical to his voice. So weird! Also, that video is hilarious!

Always fun to get to know a little more about Will. I'm with you on not watching scary movies. Christopher watches those with his other guy friends or on his own. Definitely not with me. ;)

Nicole said...

Hehe... I think my husband would get along with yours because he's constantly quoting movie lines. It's so bad I do it now and I've never seen half of the movies I quote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...