Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunshine Award


My fellow Military Spouse Kathryn tagged me in this, and it definitely brought sunshine to my day!

Favorite color: 
ALL thing green, but Teals and Aquas soothe my soul.


Favorite number:
I played one of those old school fortune-teller-in-a-box machines and he told me that 4, 7, and any combination of the two are my lucky numbers.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink:
Agua. 
 I seriously love it. It is my go to beverage, and is usually only substituted with coffee and tea, which I  make with water.

Facebook or Twitter:
Can I say neither and choose Blogger?
I mean, I enjoy the other two, but not near as much as I enjoy blogging.

My passion:
The best answer I can give is life.
There were times when I was passionate about singing, ballet, art, school, becoming "successful", etc., but now- it can't be narrowed down as easily.  I am passionate about my family, my blog, making my house a home, taking care of my puppy dog and most importantly- supporting my soldier.
Oh, and travel, definitely travel.

Favorite animal:
My puppy <3 DUH!



Getting or giving presents:
Giving for sure, and am very proud to say-  I am told... that I give the most thoughtful presents!

Favorite pattern:
Can I say lace? 
Whether it's real lace or a pattern on cloth- I love it!

Favorite day of the week:
Friday, when I actually have the weekend off, but lately I work everyday. 
Makin' that $$$!

Favorite flower:
Hydrangeas like the ones that grew in my grandmother's garden...



Now I tag:
 Blog Bestie: Desiree @ Mama And Her Boys
Blog Twin: Sarah @ Simply Sarah Chic
Blog Big Sis: Pinky @ P!nk Persistence
Blog lil' Sis: Anna @ Owls and Lace
And one more for good measure:
New inspiration: Tiffany @ All Because Two People Fell In Love

If you visit ^these ladies, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
They brighten up my life on a DAILY basis!

Today- I am OFF!  
I hope to get a LOT of blogging done today, because it is my ONLY day off for two weeks. Yikes!  (Let's hope they don't schedule me as much as they said they would.)
Either way- I'll take the extra cash and keeping myself busy.
As for today- RELAXATION!
I might not even leave my bed...well, except for to eat and play with the puppy.
Love you all!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the award! :)
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

I LOVEEEEEE to give gifts!! I had a friend growing up who always gave the best gifts and I swore I would be that person.

I am so bad about drinking water. I have to set reminders to drink water. I could go days without drinking anything. I know, I am weird!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Randi said...

How cute!! loved reading that! :)

Brittany Dawn said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

J and A said...

Awesome post! Enjoy your day off! :)

Nobody said...

SO cute! Love this!

Sarah said...

Aww thanks lady!! And I think lace is my favorite pattern too. So feminine :)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Thanks for tagging me in your award!!! And congrats on you receiving it!!!!! WoopWoop!!!!
Im right there with you on giving vs. receiving I love to give and help others!!!!

P!nky said...

YOu are suuuuuuuuuuper sweet my love. I will respond to this award soon!

I HEART YOU LOVIE!

xoxo

The Little Flapper said...

Hydrangeas are beautiful <3 And could that picture of your puppy be any cuter? Is he wearing a rain coat? :)

Aqua/Teal is a beautiful color. I just wish it went with my skin tone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...