Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy "Big Game" Day

It's quite sad that I could probably get arrested for saying the word that you already know I am speaking of. It's almost like a "He who must not be named" thing.

Anywhoo, I hope that you are all having a fabulous Sunday and are ready for all the nonsense today!


Source: ace.mu.nu via Val on Pinterest





            I kid, I KID!


I happen to know quite a few LOVELY Giants fans.  Patriots...I plead the 5th ;)

Don't get your panties in a twist either way, though.  I don't have a team, and I'm not going to be a bandwagon jumper today.  I will pick a team to root for, but c'mon...You know it's all about the commercials and half time show anyways!

Don't argue. You know it's true ;)

Just make sure you come back tomorrow because there will be a VLOG and I will reveal where I will be guest posting.  I will make sure that you have a GREAT Monday!  
Other Advice for a good Monday: Drink LOTS of water if you are going to be enjoying some adult beverages and make sure you have a DD.  Safety first people!
Hasta mañana!


2 comments:

SummitTechnology said...

Happy big game day is described here. Read all about it
CD Duplicator

Unknown said...

It must have been fun./ I missed the blast on the Big game day
Printing Brochures

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...