Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ornament Swappage: Part Deux

I am very pleased to inform you that Zadby over at The Little Flapper Bride really came through with her adorable ornament!  She incorporated my love for the beach AND my favorite color.  What's even better is that I got to put the ornament together myself!

It came with cute lil' directions like this:


Then I got to fill it just how I liked it:


And it ended up like this:


Thanks girl! I LOVE it!

Have y'all seen the new Sherlock Holmes?  We are going to see it tonight on a double date.  Dinner and a movie...sounds perfect to me <3

Happy Saturday!!



6 comments:

The Little Flapper said...

Hope you have a great date night! And wow I had no idea, you had to assemble the ornament- I thought it already came pieced together. I'm glad you liked it though :)

Happy Holidays!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

That's SUCH a neat idea! Loves it girl!

<3333

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

How nest! I love it!

She Speaks said...

Hello pretty girl! I came by because you are my newest follower, and I just became your #101! Your blog is SO cute (I can't wait to read more)...and if you could lend some of your gorgeousness my way, I'd greatly appreciate it. MUAH!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

That is SO CUTE!!!! Both of y'all had such sweet and thoughtful ornaments! Love it!

Courtney B said...

Cutest ornament ever!! LOVE the idea!
And I heard Sherlock Holmes is one of the best movies that's been out in awhile.... what did you think?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...