Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Is Fast Approaching!


December is upon us, which means that the tree must be up, Christmas cards must be sent out, presents must be prepared, meals and parties must be planned and Christmas movies and music are taking over!  I am sad to say, I have already made it through a whole carton of Soy Nog and it's only the December 5th....Have you ever heard of Soy Nog?  It's a perfect-lighter alternative to the traditional stuff.  If you are like me, regular Egg Nog is scrumptious, but tends to be heavy and rich.  Try this and you can thank me later ;)
Our Christmas decorations are up, most of our shopping is done and I am very pleased to say that our Christmas cards are 90% in the MAIL.  I know it's early, but it's one less thing that I have to worry about.



                                          
Aren't they so cute?  
Everyone voted for different pictures, so I found a layout where I could use all of them!

If you haven't gotten your Christmas cards yet you better GET ON IT!!

Now I really have to get to workin' on the family presents.  I'm doing a "Craft Christmas" and making gifts for everyone, so I need to get hoppin'!  I can't tell you what they are because then they will know as well, but I must say I'm gettin' pretty fancy ;)




5 comments:

Niken said...

i love christmast decorations, eventhough i don't celebrate christmast (i'm a moslem)!!! but my grandma's a catholic, and i remember i would stare at her christmast tree of sparkling stars and angels.plus all others decorations she put around the house.
and i love your hair in the last photo

Sarah said...

Cute Christmas cards! I was going to send some out this year but never ended up taking a picture for it. There's always next year I guess...haha

Good luck at the dentist! :)

Katie said...

Love those cards! We are SO far behind this year....but we are finally getting the pictures done on Thursday. Everything will be super rushed, but at least our photographer knows we need those photos stat!

Steph said...

That last picture and your novocaine face made me laugh. I know that feeling all too well! Love your christmas cards...they are so cute!

Courtney B said...

Ok, first? How pretty are you?!
Second? I wish I was close to being finished with my Christmas shopping... I am slackingthis year!
I love your Christmas cards and totally can't wait to try this lighter version of eggnog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...