Friday, December 30, 2011

ABC's of Me...

Twenty-six letters in the alphabet and I just turned 26...coincidence?  I think not.


                                                                                                                                                 Source: shop.teachers-tools.com via Janna on Pinterest
A. Ambition:  Contribute to my family in any way possible.  I plan on being "successful" but my definition of "success" keeps evolving. 

B. Bed size: Queen.  We had a king and didn't like it because we were too far apart to cuddle, since we both like to hang our feet off the edge.  I think it's romantic <3



C. Chore that you hate:  I HATE DISHES! Which is why this is the chore that my wonderful husband takes care of.





D. Dogs:  Weiser, our Weimaraner Mix.



E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and brain focusing.  I need some me time before I can face the world.

F. Favorite color: Green.  It used to be purple, but all shades of green took over my wardrobe, so I'm pretty sure it's now green.

G. Guilty Pleasure: Late night snacks, Bulk shopping and Desperate Housewives (The abc version, not the reality shows)


H. Height: 5’3ish...There is discrepancy with my height.  I thought I was 5'4, but apparently I have been lying to myself...All I know is that next to the hubs, I look like a midget. >

I. Instruments you play: None, unless you count my voice, as I do sing a bit.

J. Job title: Jill of All Trades, but server/bartender for the time being.

K. Kids: Absolutely not.  I am too happy with my job and having my husband all to myself to throw kids into the mix...at least for a while. If you read my blog, then you know this.

L. Live: Earth.  My husband is in the Army, so while he's in- we could end up ANYWHERE.  For now we are in Colorado!

M. Mother’s name: Jerri. with an "I".

N. Nicknames: Per Hubby- Sugar, Sweetness, Lover (Amazing, right?) Per Everyone Else- J.B., Banana, Bananza, Mrs. THE Bogert and Momma Janna.

O. Obsession:  Revamping "Bad for you foods", Budgeting and photography.

P. Pet peeves: Disrespect, loud noises and wasting food.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"  Mame Dennis, from Auntie Mame. How true is that?
I know you thought of at least one person when you read it...

R. Regret:  Not a word in my vocabulary.  There might be choices I've made that taught me a hard lesson, but I wouldn't be who I am without those lessons. 

S. Siblings: 8. No joke.  

T. Tattoos:  Most people have no clue I have any, but I hide all six well ;)

U. University You attended: Florida Atlantic University

                                                                                                                                 
V. Vegetable you hate: umm...I don't think I dislike any...I hate black licorice, though...

W. What makes you run late: Packing my lunch. Sometimes I'm a bit overzealous. 

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, back, arm and I may have to do an MRI soon...eek.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Healthy Shepherds Pie  I know it's odd to see those words together, but try it and you will be A-mazed.  It's hubby approved!  People also rave about my eggs.  I'm pretty sure that if people really like your eggs they are either humoring you, don't get out much or you really do make great eggs...I'm hoping it's the latter.

Z. Zoo animal: I would have said monkeys, but last time I visited the zoo, I was struck with the elegance of the giraffe's that I had never noticed before.  Seriously, You try being that big and still lookin' classy.

Just try and look at this picture without letting out a sigh or an "awwww..."


I hope that you find this lil' post somewhat entertaining because it was fun for me to write! Does that sound narcisstic that I like to write about myself? I hope not!

I just know that I like to read about each and every one of you lovely ladies, so who am I to deny you that pleasure.
Plus it's all about "Transparency", right Erin ?  I always relate to the bloggers that put themselves out there and allow us to fully connect.  I hope that you can get that from me, as well.  I am an open book my dears- read away!

For now- TGIF!!! xoxoxo




6 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
★ JASMINE ★ said...

What a great ABC list! I love this! Makes me want to fill it out as well... i've always been one of those girls who enjoyedfilling out q&a's of myself because I find half the time I find out MORE about myself then I thought, (since you aren't asked some of those q's every day... ha)

Love it, have a splendid day beautiful girl!

xoxox

... said...

Loved learning a little more about you! :) I love your take on regret...such a reminder to us all :)

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

fun! I have a few tattoos myself and people are always shocked when they see them. I'm always like, "good girls have tatoos too!" :)

and EIGHT SIBLINGS?! My goodness! I would love to hear all about how life is with 8!

http://hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Prepare yourself for comment overload.

A king bed really is too big to cuddle. I would most definitely go for a queen too :)

Six tattoos? Dang girl! I'm such a baby...I don't think I could endure that much pain!

I love that quote about money. Definitely have that on my blog :)

And 8 siblings? I thought I had a lot with just 4 of us.

Have a happy new year twin! xoxo

Miss Rachel M. said...

Giraffes are super cute! Love the pic!!

Thanks for sharing your ABC's of life!

All the best for the new year, my dear!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...