Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jimmy Choo and Louis V. are Looking for New Homes

My babies are gettin' put up for adoption!

I had my fun with these lovely pieces and feel the need to pass them along.  With us moving every couple of years, I don't want these getting tossed around and having to pack them up every time.  They aren't made for that kind of life...sigh...

Photobucket

Each were over $700 after tax, and I will sell them to YOU for discounted rates ;)

Photobucket

Adoption fees:
Jimmy's- $300
They have only been warn a handful of times, but do have a little wear and tear so I am offering them at an EXTREMELY reasonable price.  Every woman should have an affair
 with Mr. Choo at least once in their life <3

Louis- $500
I'm honestly ok with not parting from my dear Louis, so I'm not letting him go without some good $incentive$.    This bag is in perfect condition/barely used for fear of tarnish, so you will be getting a practically brand new Louis Vuitton for over $200 LESS than retail.  

Photobucket

I'm offering this to my lovely bloggers and friends first before I open it to the masses, so if your interested- holla' BEFORE they go on Ebay.  If anyone is interested in both of my babies we can probably work out an even better deal, since I'd rather my boys not be separated.

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Ooh these are lovely....can you sent me more pictures of the inside of the bag too: Dapancakes@gmail.com. Thank you lady!!

P!nky said...

100% interested in the Louie.... I just texted you.

P!nky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

What size are the shoes?

Also, would love to see inside pics of the LV if no one else has nabbed it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...