Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Getting a Face-lift!

Haha- GOTCHA! 
 Actually, my BLOG is getting a face-lift!  Thus far, I have solely developed my blog on my own and have begun to realize that a helping hand would be rather nice.  I usually have the mentality that I will not pay someone for something that I could do myself, but this time I realized that the unreal deal that MaieDae is offering for their holiday special is WAY worth it!  Especially, since they have some of the best pricing on the regular anyways and their talent is priceless. Sometimes, you have to let the people who do things for a living make their living because THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!  I am honestly so excited to begin working with these talented women that I feel like I'm a kid in a candy shop.

Go check these lovely ladies out!
Website: maiedae.com

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my! I've wanted to do a blog make-over FOREVER! I'm definitely going to check this out, thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...