Friday, November 11, 2011

Didya Watch 20/20?

If you tuned in to 20/20: Caught in the Act, then you saw yours truly ;)



Maybe, if you show me some love, I will share some pictures and footage...Although, I'll probably show you regardless, so somebody please make my day and act like you're excited. #notbeggingoranything

I would also like to mention my foodventions today!
 Have no idea where they came from, because I wasn't feeling particularly adventurous...just hungry.

#1- Fried ham (Sounds unhealthy, but really it's just cooked, crispy and wonderful), steamed spinach, smoked Gouda and chipotle mayo melted in a whole wheat pita.  It was a perfect start to the day.

#2- I was dividing and freezing some chicken, so I threw a few pieces into my favorite wok along with some Basil Steamfresh Veggies, olive oil, garlic, pepper and crushed red pepper to cook while I worked.  Before consuming, I tossed in a bit of Parmesan and dipped in marinara...Hello simple-yet-amazing dinner.

#3- I was watching a Christmas movie and felt a craving for a warm, creamy beverage.  I started with Almond milk but only had half a cup, so I added some Soy Nog before I popped it in the microwave.  After a mere two minutes and half a pack of Swiss Miss, my bliss points were VERY satisfied.

I wish that I had documented ANY of this with my camera, but I wasn't planning on making anything special today and wasn't prepared to document the amazing-ness.  Plus I woofed it all down too quick for pics. #sonotsorry

2 comments:

Sierra said...

How awesome that you were on 20/20 - dying to know more! Hope you have a great weekend lady and love that you're watching Christmas movies! Yay!

I'm having a business card giveaway if you want to enter! :) http://www.oceandreams4sierra.com/2011/11/uprintingcom-business-cards-giveaway.html

alexis said...

HAHAHA I love that you're already watching Christmas movies too! People look at me weird when I start talking about christmas! And that #1 sounds crazy delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...