Thursday, September 1, 2011

Girls Weekend: Destination South Florida



One of the best and relaxing weekends I've had in a long time...Florida puts me at ease and more importantly-giving myself to Dani for the weekend meant that for once- I didn't have to plan ANY of it.  For anyone that knows me, I'm usually the one that has to plan EVERYTHING, so this was a nice respite!
Friday:
Fly into West Palm Beach
Graduation Dinner
Prepare for Beach Bash


Graduation dinner balloons!!


Saturday:
Graduation Beach Bash!
Go to bed early to recover from beach bash :)





Sunday:
Graduation at Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fl!
Dinner at Gol and AMAZING Brazilian Steakhouse
Reuniting with old friends at JB's on the Beach for drinks!!


Such a lovely family!  They took great care of me this weekend!





<3 I love my friends <3
I love being reunited.
I love that Dani is graduated, so that we can travel again.
Sad to leave Florida, but happy to be home with the HUBS!!
xoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...