Friday, August 19, 2011

My Wedding Ring is A Part Of Me Now...


More than two weeks ago, two baby stones fell out of my ring, and I was devastated!  This had never happened before, so I didn't know what I would have to do to get it repaired, but in comes my husband to the rescue!!  He called the jeweler, and co-designer of the ring, and sent it out that very day to be restored!  Varujan was so good about it-fixing it quickly and efficiently and then returning my treasure to me!!

I arrived home yesterday after a not-so-good day, and when Will pulled out my beautiful and breathtaking treasure, it made my day ALL better ;)

I feel complete again <3



Please visit Varujan's website and witness the beauty for yourself!  You may want him to create your next jewelry piece ;)



5 comments:

Jesse @ Happy Go Lucky Vegan said...

It's so beautiful!! Are those sapphires? I have a sapphire in my engagement ring and love it. :)

Whim Wham Life said...

Gorgeous! I'm just waiting for the day when I look at my ring, and something is missing. Eeek! Hooray for husbands and jewelers to the rescue! xoxo

Janna Renee said...

Yes they are sapphires and I love how they compliment the ring! There's just something regal about them, right?
I'm so happy that I realized very quickly they were missing. I always admire it, so it didn't take long for me to see the missing ones! But as long as the jewelers good, they fix it for FREE! yay!

Sam W. said...

your ring is stunning!! hope you're having a lovely weekend :)


Sam @ fitness food & faith

My-cliffnotes said...

It is beautiful!

Tab

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...