Friday, February 11, 2011

A MUCH NEEDED weekend Vacay!

I am ecstatic to be flying up to Aspen for the weekend!!!
But that's not even the best part ;) I will be reunited with two of my faves, neither of which I have seen for five months!
I should be asleep right now, but I still haven't finished packing and am wired, so that brings me here.  I'll just share a few photos from my last trip to Aspen...which was EPIC!  

Photobucket

i only snowboard when it's warm enough to only wear ur tshirt

We walked into the bar 39 degrees at 430 to our vip section poppin bottles at 4:30 pm...this is when i knew the trip was goin to b insane

i

Photobucket

;)

you have never met a group of 12 girls that got along for a week straight..i didn't think it was possible..till now

Everyone have a WONDERFUL weekend!!


2 comments:

Miss Rachel M. said...

Enjoy your trip to Aspen! Looks like you had a blast last time!!!

Janna Renee said...

Thanks girl! it was a blast!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...